HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yes, today (June 11) is the day I was born. I'm just so thankful to be given a chance to pass another year in life. Like most people do on their birthdays, I wrote down a birthday wishlist, too. However, my list is a bit different. Instead of list with things I want to buy/get, I made a list of goals. So, this is what I would like to accomplish in the next 12 months before another birthday coming up.
- Take a professional photograph. I just want a nice photograph of myself for this blog. As I got older, I have degraded my selfie skill. That is why I don't have any newer, nice photos of myself. So, I would like somebody with skill to take it for me.
- Sign up for web design course. You know that I have been designing for Blogger blog, but honestly designing web is always my dream. It's nice to learn from books and tutorials on the internet, but I think the course would be better.
- Re-design Yuniquely Sweet. Yup, I think it's time to give my blog a new face. I have started collecting inspiration for awhile now. Hopefully in the next few months I can start to work on it.
- Be fluent in Korean. I have mentioned in this post that I've been taught myself Korean. And I want to get serious about it. My goal is at least to nail the daily conversation.
- Go to the beach. I just miss blue water, wide-open sky, and white sand.
- Re-connect with old friends. Lately I've been thinking a lot of my great friends from school. After graduation, we've drifted away as we spread across the country. I want to get in touch with them again.
- Buy something special for my parents. Looking back, I realized that I never gave anything special for my mom and dad. Would be nice to give something back for them.
- Excercise regularly. I would like to start working out again. I remember last year how my body felt so good because of the regular excercise I did. Also, I want to be in a better shape.
- Eat healthy food. What's the use of excercise without a healthy diet?
- Wear makeup. Powder + lipgloss don't count, Yuni! Try to explore the makeup world for grown-up!
- Save money. I am really really terrible at managing money. I would like to learn to spend less especially on unnecessary things and save more for the future. (PS: Any tips would be helpful!)
- Be happy. This is the most important. Whatever I do, I just want myself to be happy. That's all.